Can’t find your keys? Missed an appointment? Are you still looking for that file you misplaced@ Well, if you are like thousands of people searching for simple solutions to big organization problems can be a big problem!
There may be hope for you. Here are five quick tips to get (and stay) organized:
- Keep an errand basket by the door for returning books, videos, dry cleaning etc.
- De-clutter your junk drawer using plastic cutlery trays that come in a variety of sizes,
- Keep a donation box in your laundry room or garage. Add unneeded clothing, toys, books or small appliances and drop off monthly to your favorite charity,
- Do one small chore each day (dust, straighten one room, vacuum) to keep things simple.
- Have a key rack in a convenient location with two sets of car and house keys.
Remember the age-old adage, “A place for everything and everything in it’s place.”
John Guthrie Realtor ®
5725 Perimeter Drive
Dublin, OH 43017
614 638-6846 cell